Re: [pbmserv] multiple

| Did they change the game of zertz?

No.

| im playing someone now and after 3 moves and my fourth
| move they want me to CAPTURE!

BTW, she is playing me.

| Thats Normally At Teh End OF  A Zertz Game!!

It may have been so with the opponents you played before me, but nothing in
the rules forbids to force capture moves right from the beginning (i.e. the
second move).

| IS IT A ZERTZ BUG?

No.

| OR IS THE GAME CHANGED NOW THAT ITS CLICKABLE!

No.

| I MEAN CAPTURE MOVES ARENT TILL THE END OF ZERTZ

No.

| THTAS HOW IT USED TO BE
| im getting errors on my fourth move they want me to
| CAPTURE

The Zèrtz rules say: "Capturing is compulsory; you must do it if you can."

| ITS NOT TIME TO CAPTURE...not tim eot capture ....AT
| ALL!

It is "time to capture" whenever your opponent creates a capturing
situation.

| I DID AND IT WENT THOUGH....WHY??????

Again, capturing is compulsory.

Michael (mreitz)