[pbmserv] Broadcast from eholzman via PBM Server

Greetings All!

The middle of February is at hand and it is time for me to begin playing
the "D" games (the "A" games have almost petered out, the "B" games are
winding down, and the "C" games are still going strong).  Whoa, another
lengthy list and the first project Gipf game...this will be challenging.
Userid eholzman is looking for challenges in the following games:

Dama
Deadgammon
Dots
Double Chess
Double Move Chess
D-Pente
Draughts
Druid (OK camb, you manage to sneak this one in just in time ;) )
Dvonn

AND an "unofficial" member of the list,

Dai Shogi (which is played as a Chu Shogi variant on this server)

Do not expect expert play (although I might do better at the available
chess/shogi variants in this list).  If you wish to pad your ratings,
then try a connection game against me (not my strong suit, to say the
least).  Given my experience with backgammon when I was calling for "B"
games, I may have to place a limit on deadgammon :).

Once again, thanks to all of my previous opponents and I look forward to
your challenges!