[pbmserv] Vacation

Hi Richard,

Please add "Sny" and "Hasie" to the vacation list until the 1st of
March.

To all my opponents, I am sorry for the delay, but when I get back you
will
wish that I stayed away. :)

Have fun all!

Johann. (Sny)

NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof,
is subject to the standard Sasol eMail disclaimer which may be found at:
http://www.sasol.com/disclaimer

If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached and you wish
to receive a copy thereof please send an eMail to
disclaimer@sasol.com

This email was scanned and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal.