[pbmserv] Broadcast from camb via PBM Server

Hi,

Again my apologies for all the connection games. I think the only
responsible thing to do at this point is to... ADD MORE!!!

Please note that another rule has been added to Druid: lintels cannot be
stacked. This reduces the chance of a stalemate without unduly impinging on
general game play.

Also, players can now choose to pass on their turn. The game ends in a draw
if all players pass in succession.

Apart from that the Druid rules now seem to be stable. Not surprisingly the
original version appears to be the best: two players on a square grid with
no extra options, though the 8x8 board size does seem a bit small.

More challenges wanted.

   druid challenge yourname camb -size=10 (or whatever size)
   druid challenge camb yourname -size=10

Thanks!
Cameron