[pbmserv] Broadcast from christian via PBM Server

** ** ** ** ** ** Announcing the... ** ** ** ** ** **

Furiously Fast Fiver *Backgammon* Tourney !

This is a 5 point match tourney for bg players on Richard's PBeM Server, who are able to make moves in under FIVE days -- this is an attempt towards a bit faster tourney.

It starts in FIVE days - signup with me, 'christian' or 5@christianschou.dk

** ** ** ** http://www.christianschou.dk/bg/5/fury.htm ** ** ** **

1. You're still allowed away time, but remember to tell your opponent AND me if you're gone 6 days.  Tell Richard as you would normally do.

2. If yu feel your opponent is dragging along, use the command:

backgammon show [boardnumber] -t

...and if the time has gone past 5 days, your opponent forfeits that game of the match (you're free to play it out, but it doesn't count in the tourney).

The second time a player goes past 5 days in the tourney he's out!

3. I'm not planning a consolation tourney for this.

4. If minimum 16 players signup I'll use the 75% rule http://www.christianschou.dk/bg/7/7misc.htm#time

NOTE:  In all tourneys that I organize, please don't resign unless you agree with your opponent if it's a gammon, backgammon, or single point. ...or I'll come down hard on the resignee  ;)

** ** ** ** http://www.christianschou.dk/bg/5/fury.htm ** ** ** **

Concerned parents as we are  ;)  of teenage kids, lard and I have recently discussed the behaviour of media stars Madonna/BritneySpears, JanetJackson/JustinTimberlake ...and assume this tourney would fill up a lot faster if we pulled a stunt like theirs.  So lard has agreed to be my 'fall guy' and graciously offered 'to dance naked on international tv till this thing fills up'.
So start dancin' Mr. lard http://www.christianschou.dk/bg/5/inttv.htm   :p

** ** ** ** http://www.christianschou.dk/bg/5/fury.htm ** ** ** **

Signup with 'christian' or 5@christianschou.dk

Greetings from Copenhagen
christian

--
:: :: dzander's TwoTourney - Plakoto & Moultezim
:: ::    November 27th - Final Round: http://www.christianschou.dk/bg/twotourney.htm