Re: [pbmserv] Broadcast from drp via PBM Server

I do not play Yinsh but as I read the official rules it seems that you remove your row first (and thus win), with the opponents row being removed after your turn but before his move. Obviously the actual result is up to whoever coded the game for this server.

pbmserv wrote:

Suppose I am playing a game of blitz Yinsh (1st to make a row of 5 wins).
Suppose I make a move, and after this move, both my opponent and I have a
row of 5. Who wins?