Re: [pbmserv] Broadcast from drp via PBM Server

Yes.  That's the way the code works.  An opponent's
ring is never removed on your turn since it is up to
your opponent which ring gets removed and he has not
specified yet!  That remains true even in the case
where the choice would be irrelevant.

Cheers,

Lyman