Re: [pbmserv] Email address trouble!

ajo+pbmserv@andrew.cmu.edu',
| but that doesn't seem to help.  What's wrong, and how can I fix it?
|   Help, please!

Please contact Richard directly: rrognlie@gamerz.net
I had similiar problems a year ago; my emails were classified as spam at his
email server.
Anyway, you could try to make your moves from here (if your games are
supported): http://www.math.lsu.edu/~wamelen/gamerz.php

Michael