[pbmserv] Email address trouble!

  Ironically, my first broadcast regarding the troubles I've
been having with pbmserv emails doesn't seem to have gotten
through.  So here's the scoop again.

  I have signed up to pbmserv using my real email address,
ajo+pbmserv@andrew.cmu.edu.  But I often send email to
pbmserv@gamerz.net from a dummy address, ajo@nospam.andrew.cmu.edu.
Even though the server should know my real address, it looks like
it's been eating those mails without processing them, because I'm
getting nags about old boards even though I've sent in moves on them
long before.
  I've tried redundantly to 'change address ajo ajo+pbmserv@andrew.cmu.edu',
but that doesn't seem to help.  What's wrong, and how can I fix it?
  Help, please!

-Arthur