[pbmserv] Broadcast from eholzman via PBM Server

Here comes the beginning of March, which means that I need to start up
another round of new games.  This time it is the "E" list and it is a
real short one this time.  The list of "E" games that I need challenges
in is as follows:

entropy
emergo
es-entropy

That's it!  I would take some epamminondas games, but I have played it
in the past so it is not a necessity.  By now, most of you know the
drill.  I need some games to complete my quest.

entropy challenge eholzman <your userid> AND/OR entropy challenge <your
userid> eholzman
emergo challenge eholzman <your userid> AND/OR emergo challenge <your
userid> eholzman
es-entropy challenge eholzman <your userid> AND/OR es-entropy challenge
<your userid> eholzman
 NOTE:  Please make your es-entropy challenges only on the 7x7 board
without cheats enabled

Optionally:

epa challenge eholzman <your userid> AND/OR epa challenge <your userid>
eholzman

Again, I give thanks to all of you who have played through the A-D lists
across the board from me.  I have found some games that I really enjoy
(games that I might not have even looked at otherwise).