[pbmserv] Broadcast from eholzman via PBM Server

Is anyone else having problems with finding their Druid games?  If I
send commands to the server like "list druid" or "all show eholzman
next" or "druid show eholzman active" or "druid show eholzman next",
then I get no reply (the "all show" command sends every board *except*
the Druid boards).  If I send a command for a board that I *know* I am
playing, such as "druid show 138", then the board is sent to me.  Weird.
No nag messages on Friday either, for that matter.