Re: [pbmserv] Broadcast from drp via PBM Server

On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 08:37:36AM +0200, ILIE Sebastian wrote:
> Hello everybody !
> Could you tell me about this game , OneCaptureGo ? I think i know what
> it is about , but i want to know if it is implemented here , if it is
> a help file , etc. , with other words if it is implemented separately
> than Go .

It is a separate game from Go, but uses the Go movement and capture
rules.

If any stones of a player are captured, that player is out.

If a player is forced to kill one of their own groups due to lack of
available positions to play, they are out.

You may not pass.

In a 2 player game, first capture wins.

In a multi-player games, last player remaining wins.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | Work like you don't need the money    www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie