[pbmserv] Broadcast from wookie via PBM Server

Delete this if not your not interested in an extension to Connect4.

Hi All,

Does anyone have the time and energy to extend PBeM connect4 to make double connect4. The only difference to the basic rules is that each player places 2 pieces each turn. The only exception to that is player1 places 1 piece on their first turn.

I have played it with a few people and it is much more exciting than standard connect4. There are many more traps to set, I have never managed to get a draw and you never get that bit where you are just alternately filling up a column till one of you loses.

I could try it myself, but sadly I have neither the build system nor the time. I'm hoping there might be someone like a bored computer science student on this list that could do it ;). I'd be more than happy to help with testing.

Thanks,
	wookie.

P.s. Example game P1 = X P2 = O

A B C D E F G