[pbmserv] Broadcast from eholzman via PBM Server

Here we are at the beginning of April and it is time for me to get my
"G" games on.  The list of games that I need challenges in is relatively
short but includes at least one heavyweight (can you believe I have not
played a game of Go?).

The List
========
Gravity
Gonnect
Gomoku
Go
Gipf
G-Pente

Only one connection game in this bunch (PTL!).  I am really looking
forward to playing Gipf (although I am a complete noob at it).  Those of
you that have been around for more than a fortnight know the drill by
now.  Please send your "G" game challenges to eholzman...just don't
expect expert play in your opponent.

Oh, and of course many thanks to my opponents in the A-F list.  I have
met some very nice new friends and experienced some outstanding games
that I would probably have not played just a year ago (being a bit of a
chess/variant chess snob).  I am even considering constructing physical
Akron and Druid boards based upon my experiences with those games here.
They will go nicely with my homemade Jati board. :)