[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

In the wake of my recent broadcasts announcing new Scramble and Chess
tournaments,
I want to remind everyone that I am also still looking to get players to
sign up for new
tourmaments which I will be running soon in DOUBLECHESS and OMEGACHESS.
These will likely be round robin events  that will feature a preliminary
round and then
a finals round for those who advance. Full details on format will be
announced when
pairings are sent out. Both the DC and OC tournaments will feature faster
time controls
than I have used recently. Instead of going with the overall time total cap
TCs that
I've been using of late, these new DC and OC tournaments will be reverting
back to the
old faster TCs of 1 move per 7 days which I used to use. There are
advantages and
disadvantages to this system. It requires that moves be sent more frequently
but there is
no total time cap.

So far I have the following players confirmed for these events:

DOUBLECHESS:  ragnar, wyandotte, nantonas, dshort, thrawn, erik, vrosas,
balu and
skouboe

OMEGACHESS: eholzman, wyandotte, nantonas, dshort, thrawn, balu and skouboe

If you would like to play in either or both of these events please email me
your PBMserv
userid to me at davidnyj889@hotmail.com

SIX OPENINGS REMAIN for my "SCRAMBLE 2nd CHANCE" tournament. Players signed
up so
far:  dshort, blafleur, peppermint, estelle, sydney, jadzia, markball,
hasie, sny, vivek, fran,
erik, csg, flig, luciano  and  clearwater
Tournament is set up to allow losers in each of the first three rounds to
win their way
back into the tournament with a game against another loser. Winners must
wait for
intermediate rounds to finish before subsequent rounds will begin. Becomes
single elimination
from 4th round on.

NINE OPENINGS REMAIN for my single round robin CHESS tournament. Time
control is
180 days to complete all moves. 9-man sections, 8 games in 1st round, 1 game
against
each player in your section, 4 games with white and 4 games with black
Players signed up so far: dshort, eholzman, hrogers, wweis, ragnar, thrawn,
tonyb,
wyandotte and jeroen

If your userid is not on these lists and you wish to sign up for one or more
of these
events please email me your pbm userid and indicate the tournament you are
signing up
for to me at: davidnyj889@hotmail.com

Be sure to spread the word of these events to all of your current opponents
in these games!

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms ? all in one place at MSN Money!
http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp