[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

Does anyone want to try a HYPERGAMMON tournament?

Hypergammon is a variant of backgammon which usually does not take as long
to play as a traditional game of backgammon.

The rules can be found at http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/hypergammon.html

ANYWAY I thought for fun I would be willing to run a HYPERGAMMON tournament
open to the first 32 players to sign up, single elimination event, no
doubling cube,
just win 1 game to advance. If I receive less than 32 entries I may have to
come up
with some other format. We'll see. For now I welcome anyone who wants to
take
a shot at my HYPERGAMMON tournament by emailing me their pbm userid to me at

davidnyj889@hotmail.com

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar ? FREE!