[pbmserv] new game: OctiLite

This game was originally marketed as "Octi for Kids"
and is now called simply "Octi" with the old "Octi"
being dubbed "Octi Extreme" (that is the version
implemented on the server as "Octi").

Well, to make a long story short, I recently purchased
a copy of "Octi (New Edition)" as part of a game order
and greatly enjoyed it.  Since the current version on
the server only supports the advanced version (which I
can't play on my board), I decided that if I was going
to be able to exercise my new set with my favorite
group of gamers I had better implement it.

Thanks to Stephen Tavener for the original Octi
implementation, John Williams for use of his test
server and Don Green (inventor of Octi) for
encouragement and playtesting.

Whil ethe rules are largely a subset of Octi, there
are some differences.  Check out:

http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/octilite.html

and, of course, all challenges welcome (userid:
lyman).

Cheers,

Lyman