[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

wweis has dropped out of my chess tournament so I am looking for one chess
player
to take his place. 2 9-man sections are being organized,
you will play a total of 8 games in the first round
4 games with white
4 games with black
1 game against each player in your section

2 section winners and 3 wild-card players advance to a 5-man finals section
2 games with white
2 games with black
1 game against each player in the section

time control is 180 days to complete all moves for all games

send your pbm userid to me at davidnyj889@hotmail.com to enter

hurry, only one spot still open!

Premium!