[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

To all of my opponents, I will be on vacation from May 22 to May 31.
See you when I get back! I will send moves up until May 21.

For those of you playing in one of my tournaments, please do not email me
with
questions, forwarding copies of game results, etc. until June 1 or later,
as my mail box may be full with junk mail while I am gone and your message
will
bounce back undeliverable and I won't get your message. Wait until I get
back before
you try to contact me. Players in the backgammon tournament may feel free to
send
in the challenge commands themselves to continue their matches as their
games finish.

it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/