[pbmserv] Broadcast from eholzman via PBM Server

Greetings everyone!

Mid-May is here.  That means it is time for me to play some "K" games.
I (eholzman) am accepting challenges in k-pente and koan (the only "K"
games on the server).  Since this list is light, this might be the best
time for me to catch a game that I missed.  Since I started with "A", I
missed 8x8trax.

8x8trax challenge eholzman <you> OR 8x8trax challenge <you> eholzman
k-pente challenge eholzman <you> OR k-pente challenge <you> eholzman
koan challenge eholzman <you> OR koan challenge <you> eholzman

Almost half-way through this marathon and so far it has been well worth
it.