[pbmserv] Broadcast from drp via PBM Server

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT.

 Currently the only way to play the game Intersect (on this server as
  Cooperyoung) is on PbEm. We are currently trying to change that.

 But before we do, we have decided to host the very first world
  championship of Intersect.

 The matches in the Intersect world championship will be 5-point matches,
 apart from the final, which will be a 9-point match. The matches will
 have severe time restrictions. Intersect is a quick game, and each player
 must spend no more than 7 days on each game.

 Message drp if you are interested in what should be a very quick and
 lively tournament.