Re: [pbmserv] Error on Yinsh commands

Promise I'll look into the problem when I get home
tonight (somehow debugging Yinsh at work is frowned on
:-)).

While it is true that the server eats semicolons
before they ever reach the game client, I have tried
to make the parsing forgiving enough that you wouldn't
notice (i.e., make the colon or semicolon actually
optional).

More data tonight ("tonight" for me means in about
10-12 hours) when I can get the game, the program and
a debugger into the same room.

Sorry for the delay.

Lyman