Re: [pbmserv] Error on Yinsh commands

For developers, it seems that the problem occurs because the ring
movement takes it across the line of markers that's being removed.  For
instance, if you were to change the move to

xg7-g11xb2:f8-f7

then this is interpreted correctly.  Moving from f8-i8 involves going
over g8, one of the markers that should be removed, perhaps the program
is flipping the marker before attempting the removal o the line?

Sorry if this is just noise, hope it helps...