[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

Congradulations to LUCIANO for winning the multi-player Scramble tournament
over dhart.
Vivek won the 3rd place game.  It is now time for me to organize another
multi-player
scramble tournament!  Ideally I'd like to open the tournament to 32 players
and play off
8 4-player games and take the 8 winners and pair them into 2 more 4-player
games and
have the winners play each other for the finals, but last time I only
received 24 entries
and had to work out a slightly different structure. I am opening the
tournanent to entries
again now and will work out the exact structure by the number of entries
received
but most games will involve either 3 or 4 players on standard 15 by 15
boards.

To enter the multi-player scramble tournament please email me your PBM
userid to me at

pepper889@hotmail.com

and please be patient as it may take a couple of weeks for me to receive
enough entries
to fill the tournament.

Please be sure to mention this new tournament to all of your scramble
opponents!
Give them my email address and tell them to contact me if they wish to play!