[pbmserv] Broadcast from alchemist via PBM Server

Last call for players on Werewolf game 85! I've extended the start
time by 2-3 hours to try to get one or two more interested players!

Werewolf game number 85 is now accepting players. This time around,
our theme will be palindromes. I'll be starting the game at
or shortly before Midnight US Eastern Time.

Werewolf! is a free-form social role playing game. More information on
the game and how to play can be found at :
http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/werewolf.html

As a shortcut for new players who wish to join, send a message to the
server with the following subject :

werewolf join 85 userid password alias

Where 'userid' is your userid, 'password' is your password, and
'alias' is a palindrome!

--
--         Kevin Sonney         --