[pbmserv] Broadcast from alchemist via PBM Server

Now that I'm back from the beach, it's time to get back into the swing
fo things with a fresh Werewolf game, so....

Werewolf game number 89 is now accepting players. Game 89 is
themeless, so any old alias will do. I'll be starting the game at
or about 10:30 AM (-4 UTC) on Monday, June 21, 2004.

Werewolf! is a free-form social role playing game. More information on
the game and how to play can be found at :
http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/werewolf.html

As a shortcut for new players who wish to join, send a message to the
server with the following subject :

werewolf join 85 userid password alias

Where 'userid' is your userid, 'password' is your password, and
'alias' is whatever alias you wish to use.

--
--         Kevin Sonney         --