[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

I had an early withdrawl from the chess tournament I recently organized so I
am looking
for a replacement player. It's a 9-man section so if you volunteer to play
you'll be playing
a total of 8 games, 4 with the white pieces and 4 with the black pieces.
There are 2 9-man  sections going on which means that the 2 section winners
and 3 wild-card players will advance to a 5-man finals section, where they
will play
a total of 4 games, 2 with the white pieces and 2 with the black pieces

the time control is 180 days per game for all games

if you wish to enter this tournament please email me your pbm userid

at davidnyj889@hotmail.com

HURRY! only 1 slot open first come first serve!

Getting married? Find great tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life
Events. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married