[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

I need to ask the players involved in my backgammon tournament to please
update me on the current scores of their matches, along with the board
number
of the game that they are currently playing. Please update me if you have
information
that is different from my current scores:

kain  3  sydsad  0

gjug  3   yerit  0

mlc   3   camb   1

christian  2   ableseaman  1

gordon  0    steved  0

pedro  0   seamus   0

sarahL  2   di   0

rrognlie  3   jimreed   2

sydney   3    frolind   1

jimmay   2   dshort   2

absinthe   1   marconte 0

remember I want to know the current board numbers of all your games in
matches
that are not completed. Email me at davidnyj889@hotmail.com

p.s. I also need an update on cliff  2  hartwell 0

From ?will you?? to ?I do,? MSN Life Events is your resource for Getting
Married. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married