[pbmserv] Amazons Tournament

To: swift rgsnatzke mantonow bernhard

Okay I cannot count.  Of course the previous round was
two games/opponent.  Please ignore that part of my
previous diatribe.

The questions I need feedback on then are:

1) One "final" round of four or a semifinal round of
eight (two pools).

2) Verify that you're still interested period.

I'll make sure the pools are set up two
games/opponent, 7 day per move limit.
1) I opt for one final round of four players.

2) I (rgsnatzke) am still interested.

Two further remarks: