[pbmserv] Broadcast from bengal via PBM Server

For those of you who have games with dshort, he says he'll try to get back to
them as soon as he possibly can, and thanks everyone who has sent "good wishes"
towards him.

He still cannot access a computer, so anyone who wants to forward a message can
send their regards to bengal (that's me).

In the meantime, i would like to start an "X-division" tournament in Scramble.
This is a tournament where the 15x15 board will be disallowed, in order to
discourage the use of a SCRABBLE dictionary/SCRABBLE CD-ROM.

If playing on 17x17 or 21x21 interests you, email me (bengal), and hopefully,
will get 8 or so responses.

Thank you for reading this broadcast.