[pbmserv] Broadcast from bengal via PBM Server

i'm pleased to announce that despite my reputation, people have signed onto the
"X-division" tournament in Scramble.

As stated previously, to the dismay of "SCRABBLE purists", there will be no
15x15 boards; i'm sure there are other Scramble tournaments which are
exclusively 15x15.

Most of those who entered prefer to play on the 17x17 board.  So while i'll
still accept people into the 17x17 section, it would be cool to see people
enter the 21x21 section.

If you want to enter, just send userID: bengal (that's me) a msg saying whether
you like 17x17 or 21x21.