[pbmserv] Stymie Games Wanted

Hi! I Have Been..A Richards Game Addict.. on this
server..for some time now, and I would like to play
Stymie,CooperYoung,Yacht,Dvonn,Backgammon.You Know The
- random start is all fixed..in Dvonn..in case you
didnt't know..and All Zertz Games,Yinsh,or Invite me
to your favorite game,if interested,I'M Game..I'll
Join it.I'm Very,Very,Very Low On Games..And Those Of
you..who know me...know this ..is Quite Odd...FOR ME.
If anyone
        is interested, my userid is karen53