[pbmserv] Back from a long absence..

At the end of last school year I was pretty stressed and had to drop a lot
of games, so I hope there's no hard feelings against me for holding up the
Unlur tournament or suchlike... Sorry. Anyway, now that I both have a
computer and less stress, I'd like to start playing again, and thus am
requesting a few challenges to Yinsh and CooperYoung. I'm not really sure
how to ensure that I get only a few, so I guess I'll just forfeit any
extras. Thanks,
jake