[pbmserv] Backgammon viewers at Paul's site

Hi folks,

I was a bit disappointed starting a game of Malaka with the -large option to find the mail works
out just a little too wide for some e-mail clients, and I started wondering how much it would take
to implement a board viewer for it. It's also a shame that none of the 'regular' backgammon
variants we have here have views on Paul Wamelen's site yet. (Clearly, once one is done, the
others are easier).

Is anyone working on any bg viewers? Failing that, I wouldn't mind giving it a try (I'm no slouch
when it comes to PHP or perl, and the code I've seen there seems to make sense) but I'm a bit
worried I might not have the time (and does Paul's site accept contributions?).

Any other ideas would be most welcome.

Chris (crnash)