[pbmserv] Broadcast from volta via PBM Server

On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 03:11:36AM -0400, pbmserv@gamerz.net wrote:
> Hi I am new to chess and I just took someone's queen.  Just for
> information sake, how does the server resolve games where the
> other player fails to move for an extensive period of time AND
> what is considered to be an extensive period of time?

By default, the server starts nagging the user after 7 days, and
will automatically forfeit for the user after 21 days.  These values
are configurable, and there are, of course, exceptions like the
vacation list.  More detail at:

http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/commands.html#challenge

HTH,