[pbmserv] AHA! A real battleship game!

Look, while we're at it why not try to add some options that might add some skill to the game...

Hmmm...

Well, since game design isn't a focus of mine right now -- here's the sort of road you might go down:

Mine layers, movement of ships alowed, 1 minesweeper per player, launchable bouys that act as radars, radar ships that detect mines and radar bouys HEY GREAT IDEA! -- How about EVERYBODY is on the same HUGE 100x100 map and you can move the ships and exploration becomes strategical instead of ONLY just lobbing shots into the air!!! Man now that would be fun -- imagine this -- your submarine is below the surface (invisible to sight and possibly radar if not moving) -- it's sonar detects missile fire 2 squares away -- it surfaces 1 square away and blasts 3 torpedoes BAM BAM BAM bye bye destroyer!!!

Oh man WHAT A FUN AND SKILLFUL GAME!

Reyth

PS I H*TE BATTLESHIP -- How can anyone even get any good at it?

Looking for a REAL internet business?
Get PAID whether you work or not!
http://yourfamilyfirst.learn.to

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.