Re: [pbmserv] New game: Warship

At 11:22 PM 15/09/2004 -0400, Randall Bart wrote:
I must be blind

You would be a better judge of this than me.

I still cannot find any mention in the rules of how the multiplayer game works.

Step 1: warship challenge ... userid1 userid2 [userid3] [userid4]

Starts a new game between userid1, userid2... up to four players.

Step 2:
   Each turn the current player specifies a number of board
   coordinates to which they fire shots on all opponent's boards.

Step 3:
   The last remaining floater wins the game.