[pbmserv] I'm back...

I'm the man behind the mask and I'm after your soul as Alice Cooper once
sang. But that is not quite true for me... I'm back after handling some
personal issues that happend a while back while I was running an Ataxx
Tournament and participating in another tournament. Hope you all accept
my apology but I just couldn't handle any computers for a while...

But now it is all behind me so I am looking for some new games... so if
you want to challenge me in :

Backgammon (advanced newbie)
Chess (total newbie)

Just one game per person... don't care about who starts...

/juman

PS: And now a quick popquiz.. the song I quoted in the first lines is
actually from a soundtrack. But to which movie? :DS