Re: [pbmserv] Gameshops in Venice

Suggest posting this question to the Spielfrieks
mailing list at Yahoo, or at www.boardgamegeek.com.
The visitors to this site are mainly interested in
abstract games (witha  vocal minority who are into
prowling through the night disembowelling innocent
villagers in games of werewolf...then there are those
of us into both).

Cheers,

Lyman

PS (to those confused) German (or "designer" or "euro"
games are boardgames usually with a theme that tend to
be shorter and more strategic than the mass market
games of many of our youths (Monopoly, etc.).  They
are typified by games such as Settlers of Catan.
Anyone interested further the two resources above
(particularly boardgamegeek) are an excellent start.