Re: [pbmserv] Gameshops in Venice

From BGG:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist.php3?action=view&listid=3703

Lanterna magica is a nice game shop in Venice, near to the Rialto Bridge:
Castello 5379, Calle delle Bande. The place is run by Marco Maggi and
Francesco Nepitello: among their games there are "War of the Ring",
"X-Bugs", "Hector and Achilles", the ancient Roman RPG "Lex Arcana" and
several card games by Dal Negro. If you pass by, you'll probably meet them
there.

Bye
Marco