[pbmserv] Chess, psycho, risque, cards.

If there is anyone out there interested in a game of chess, please challenge me. My userid is kthorn. You may choose which color you'd like to be, or challenge me to a game with each color, it is up to you.

Also, Psycho challenges are always welcome! The standard "include me in your game or send me your name and when I get enough for a full game I'll start one" message applies.

Though it's been a while and I only played a few games, I remember having a lot of fun playing Risque here. Does anyone play anymore? Once again, the above standard message applies.

Cards. Spent too many of my college days with my cards in one hand and my beer in the other. I enjoy all of the card based games here on Richard's very fine PBeM server. Please think about including me when starting a game.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Kevin
userid: kthorn