[pbmserv] Broadcast from eholzman via PBM Server

Greetings and salutations to all of my fellow abstract gamers!

I find myself in need of games.  I have yet to try Conway or Orbit, so
please issue challenges in both of these games.  I also need to play
some more games of Time Vectors.

For all of the Orbit players, you can find a nice write up about Orbit
in Issue 12 (Winter 2002) of Abstract Games magazine (the one with old
Ravensburger version of Havannah for the cover photo).  This is the same
issue where Unlur was unleashed upon the world.

Oh, yeah...by the way my userid is eholzman.  I await your challenges!