[pbmserv] Broadcast from eholzman via PBM Server

Anyone up for a game of Cubox?  I will probably prove to be a
medium-to-weak strength opponent (based upon my win-loss ratio in other
connection style games).

Anyone have a game that they are itching to try and are having
difficulty finding an opponent?  Send a challenge my way!  I have played
every game on the server (with the obvious exception of Cubox) and there
are very few that I have found downright uninteresting or unplayable due
to the constraints of the ASCII representation (these include alak,
darkchess, and tanbo3d).  Beware that I am terribly weak in some games
(go and renju come to mind).

I am eholzman and I await your challenges!