[pbmserv] ko fights

Missed the initial email by reading too fast.

As a go player (okay former go player really) I want
to take offense at the "annoying quirk" comment :-).

Obviously you would prefer your group to be
unconditionally alive, but alive up to a ko fight is a
good middle ground (considering seki and death are the
alternatives).

Cheers,

Lyman