[pbmserv] Broadcast from jeroen via PBM Server

> I created werewolf game, but it wasn't too good idea because I'm newbie
> here. So any suggestions and advices about the game are welcomed.

First think of a theme. For example birds, cars, colors,
Computerbrands, computerlanguages.

Then create the game and let a player join with the alias a hint of
the theme.

Then broadcast that the a new game is created, when it will be
started and the theme.

Before you start the game change the options and unjoin the
"theme"alias and join with the true alias you want to play with.

And then start the game.