[pbmserv] Broadcast from thegood via PBM Server

broadcast thegood kjhgfd

Hello,

Thank you for answer. Theme of the game seems to be clear now: characters
created by Sergio Leone or even any western characters. As I can see
werewolf games had at least 10 players, so we need about 4 participants
more.