Re: [pbmserv] General questions about ratings

It would be good to somehow incorporate handicaps into
games that have them (e.g., go).  If I recall
correctly, a game with a handicap is currently
unrated.  I also think it would be useful to have the
concept of an explicitly unrated game for teaching
purposes.

Oh yes, and it might be helpful to adjust the
"established" number per game.  It is my understanding
that there are some games for which twenty games would
take a few years (unless, of course, played in
parallel!).

Cheers,

Lyman