[pbmserv] XIANGQI'S TOURNAMENT - Start the August 12th

Hello Xiangqi's players,

It does not remain more than four days before the beginning of the Tournament of Xiangqi on the PBM Server.
If you are not registered yet, it's time to make it.

I remind you that we have now a graphic interface
for this game on the site   http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/gamerz.php

The already registered players are :
                   bluerain jian munic ratnag pablo

   If you want to be added to this tournament, answer this message or
send me an email to  jian-pi@wanadoo.fr

Do not forget to indicate to me your user id on the PBM server.

I take the registrations until August 12th.

                 I join the Tournament of Xiangqi  :      YES     NO

In a next message, I shall clarify the rules of the Tournament and
the modalities of organization which are going to depend on the number of subscribers.

PS : This tournament is totally free.

Greetings

jian