Re: [pbmserv] question about the game "Alak"

As of two or three years ago, the pbm server recognizes 99.99% of
the Chinese ko rule for go.  I added an algorithm that detects
any repeated board position that follows a sequence of single
stone captures.  This includes triple ko and any ko likely to
arise in real play.

But this probably doesn't help Alak.  Alak diverges from go in
too many ways (no snapback allowed, go suicide survives in alak).

- Scott