[pbmserv] seeking trinim games

I may as well make it onto the "established" roll of honour for trinim :-)
I'm looking for pairs of challenges: a few more will do it!

trinim challenge [you] buzzard
trinim challenge buzzard [you]

I feel like I've been posting a lot to this forum recently. I recently
became a father (for the third time) and I've been playing a lot of games
because in all the whirlwind of no sleep and no time for anything, I found
that pbem games were just perfect for keeping my brain ticking over. But
now my new daughter is learning to sleep through the night (at least for
several-hour chunks...), I think I'm going to start winding down again for
a bit. So these last few trinim challenges are going to be my swansong, at
least for the time being :-)

Thanks to all those who played me recently,

Kevin